Shame on you 真可耻,不要脸
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
骗我一次,是你不要脸。骗我两次,我就应该感觉到羞耻。
Shame on you for not helping her!
没有帮她,你应该为此感到羞耻。
Lose face 丢脸,丢面子
He thinks he would lose face if he admitted the mistake.
他觉得承认错误会丢面子。
One’s face falls 脸沉了下来
My boss’s face fell when he knew I was late for the meeting.
当我老板知道我开会迟到时,他脸沉了下来。
Get out of my face! 走开!别烦我!
Get out of my face—I don’t have time for this nonsense.
走开!我没时间听这些废话。
On the face of it 表面来看
This looks like a serious problem on the face of it. It probably is minor, however.
从表面上看,这似乎是一个严重的问题。然而,它可能只是一个小问题。
原创文章,作者:芒小种,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.fhgg.net/shenghuobaike/17234.html
本文来自投稿,不代表【食趣网】立场,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.fhgg.net/