Lily地道美式英语情景对话
教你最地道美式英语
场景对话 活学活用
贴近生活 风趣且带有美式幽默和中国传统
中美文化碰撞
让你边笑别学英文
背景介绍:L和W是一对夫妻,L是地道中国女孩,W是美籍华人,略懂中文。L劝说W一起去跑步,两人在跑步这件事上谁显得更专业呢?
重要词汇提示:
stuff your face-使劲往嘴里塞吃的
too full to run-(吃)太饱不能跑步
workout-健身 运动
shorts-短裤
chilly-凉爽的 冷的
heat up-升温 变热
sweat pants-(美)宽松长运动裤
spring chickens-年轻人
drenched-湿透的
catch a cold-感冒
stink of sweat-臭汗
stretch-拉伸
L: Hey honey, let’s go for a run. 亲爱的,我们去跑步吧。
W: But we haven’t had breakfast yet. Let’s get some food and then we’ll go run. 但是我们还没吃早餐呢。我们吃点东西再去跑吧。
L: No, you’re going to stuff your face and then say you’re too full to run. We’ll eat after. 不!你会一下吃很多,然后就说吃太多不能跑步了。我们跑完再吃。
W: Fine. I’ll get changed.好吧,我去换衣服。
[both change into workout clothes两人都换上了运动服。]
L: What are you wearing?你穿的这是什么?
W: What do you mean? These are my workout clothes.什么意思?这是我的运动服。
L: Shorts? It’s like 15 degrees outside.你是说短裤?外面才15度。
W: It’s a little chilly but I’ll heat up very quickly once we start running. 有点凉但是我们一跑起来身体就很快热了。
L: It’s too cold. Put on your sweat pants.太冷了!把你的运动长裤穿起来。
W: Fine。好吧
L: Put on a jacket too.把外套也穿上。
W: OK. Just don’t complain when I stink of sweat later
L: [eye roll]好吧!等下不要嫌弃我的汗味儿(白眼儿)
[both step outside. L begins to run走到了门口,开始跑步]
W: What’re you doing?你在干嘛?
L: Umm… running?!?啊?跑步啊!
W: You didn’t stretch你没有拉伸?
L: Huh? I never stretch啊?我从不拉伸
W: We’re supposed to stretch before and after exercising.我们应该在运动之前和之后都做拉伸。
L: I’ve never stretched before or after。我之前和之后都没做过拉伸。
W: We’re not spring chickens anymore. Come on, it’ll only take a couple of minutes.我们都不是小青年啦,只要花几分钟而已。
L: Fine 好吧
[both stretch and go for their run一起做拉伸开始跑步]
[after the run…跑完步了。。。。。。]
L: Honey, you’re drenched in sweat! Get inside before you catch a cold.亲爱的,你全身都湿透了!快进屋别感冒了。
W: Yea, we just went for a run and I’m wearing sweat pants.对啊!我们刚跑步回来,而且我还穿着长裤(宽松运动裤)
L: Whatever. Just get inside. 别废话了,赶紧进来!
[inside the house进到房间]
W: Honey, you didn’t stretch again!亲爱的,你又没有拉伸!
L: I feel fine. 我觉得还好!
W: No honey, you have to stretch anyway. 不,亲爱的,你必须要拉伸。
L: Fine.好吧。
[L stretches for 15 secondsL只拉伸了15秒]
[5 hours later…5小时以后]
W: Honey, are you coming downstairs? What’s taking so long.亲爱的,你不下楼来吗?干嘛那么久?
L: Give me a minute. My leg hurts.我需要点时间,我的腿受伤了。
W: Really? Mine feel fine.真的吗?我的腿还好。
L: It’s your fault, you made me stretch.都是你的错,你让我拉伸的!
W: [eye roll]白眼儿
原创文章,作者:芒小种,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.fhgg.net/shenghuobaike/30363.html
本文来自投稿,不代表【食趣网】立场,如若转载,请注明出处:http://www.fhgg.net/